Prior to our Keurig Coffee Maker(s) we owned a Hamilton Beach BrewStation. We loved the style, the convenience, the fact that there was no carafe, no 'burnt' taste after it sat for 30 minutes and it stayed hot. However, if some of you remember, I was frustrated that it leaked! When we bought our Keurig we did not throw out the Hamilton Beach brewer, but instead, kept it in storage to bring out when making coffee cup by cup was not feasible.
One day (about a year ago) I took the Hamilton Beach out to try to fix the leaking problem. After studying the various places it *could* leak I realized it wasn't in a seal or a part at all. It was the sealant they used on the seams! The canister itself was leaking. Having caulk on hand already for our kitchen, I simply sealed the outside of the machine's water reservoir with clear caulk. This gave a second barrier to their seal and after a few trial runs, realized it was back to new.
I still love the Hamilton Beach Brewstation. We like them so much it's what we bought our daughter for college and what my parents and brother/SIL now own.
Hamilton Beach BrewStation Coffee Maker
* Enclosed brewing system and no need for a carafe
* 1-handed dispensing; brew-pause function; thermal-lined insulation
* Programmable for "wake-up" coffee; simple push-button controls
* 2-hour auto shut-off; digital clock/timer; removable water tank; drip tray
* Measures 6 by 8 by 17 inches; 1-year warranty