A well made, sturdy coffee maker that in general, got great reviews. The 'cons' mainly seem to be that the glass carafe is thin. Well, unfortunately that is how they are being made these days. A cost cutting feature perhaps by the companies, but the glass is not as thick as the coffee pots made 10 or even 5 or 6 years ago. But other than being light and feeling thin, they seem to be holding up well and I didn't reviews of breakage - just people thinking they felt light and thin.
- 12-cup coffeemaker with cascading brew head for even extraction
- LED control panel; programmable clock/timer; brew-pause function
- Flavor-control aroma switch; auto shut-off; DuoFilter water-filtration system
- Glass carafe; 60-ounce water reservoir; audible "ready" signal
- Measures 10-1/2 by 8-1/2 by 13-3/4 inches