As a Keurig owner for over 7 years now, I'm very familiar with the Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. brand. They are known for their coffee,as well as their brewing technology and socially responsible business practices.
Back in 2009, Green Mountain released K-Cup packs for Keurig single-cup brewers under the Café Escapes. The idea was to bring the 'escape' of a delicious, hot drink you normally pick up at the coffee shop, into your home. The flavor collection was two hot cocoa choices, chai latte, and mocha. Now, you can personalize your own 'escape' with two more flavor choices. In 2012 they release the new Vanilla and Caramel versions.
As a BzzAgent, I get to try new products on the market. I already knew I liked their Chai Latte but I had never tried other flavors since I'm a 'hot, black, strong, coffee' drinker for the most part. But... even black coffee drinkers like myself need a late morning or afternoon escape once in a while.
Cafe Escapes offer hot cocoas and dairy based beverages - 4 of them released in 2009 and two more flavors in 2012. The four classic flavors are;
- Chai Latte: An extraordinary taste of black tea and exotic spices.
- Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa: Milk chocolate creaminess, the way hot cocoa was meant to be
- Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa: Deeply decadent, decidedly dark, definitely delicious
- Café Mocha: A blissful balance of cocoa and coffee
- Café Vanilla: A tantalizing cup of the world's favorite flavor
- Café Caramel: Buttery rich, silky smooth, captivatingly caramelly
Available for purchase at most grocery and retail stores nationwide, I've even found them at Best Buy and department stores that carry Keurig brewers. You can also find them online at CafeEscapes.com, GreenMountainCoffee.com and Keurig.com
For those that love to join social communities to comment, discuss, find more information or get the latest news and offers, you can find them here; www.Facebook.com/CafeEscapes and www.Twitter.com/CafeEscapes.