In the meantime, it's time for a new post. This morning I was sipping my second cup (or is it my third?) of coffee and started to think about the framed prints of various 'coffee' I have in my kitchen. I bought them years ago and I haven't seen them since but I love them because they are understated and art more than 'in your face' coffee. This brainstormed into the various ways you could decorate your home or office with a coffee themed decor and the swing of the pendulum between the overall feeling each gives a room.
My favorite idea, I'm saving for last. So, let's start with the antique, tin sign decor.
Heart Coffee Blends Tin Sign
- professional quality metal / tin sign
- tin signs are new and may have a vintage or distressed appearance
- enameled paint is attractive and very durable
- measures 12.50 by 16.00 inches
- ships quickly and safely in a protective envelope
Platin Art Glass Wall Decor, Sweet, 8 by 8-Inch, Black
- Frameless, contemporary wall decor
- Wall mounting creates floating effect and is concealed out of sight behind the picture
- Easy to hang with only one hook ? no multiple wall attachments
- The high gloss surface of the glass panel (thickness 0.2-Inches) enhances the color brilliance of the image
- Create a set of 2 with matching picture DG-DT5299
Wake Up And Smell The Coffee-Living Room Entryway Wall Lettering Decal Vinyl Quote Sticker
- Size: 32*25 in inch / 80*60 in cm
- The color of leaves for this decal is BROWN
- removable but can not be reused
- Directions on applying will be attached
- Great choice to make your wall more colorful and warm
Hot Coffee, Mojave Desert, 1937 Framed Print Wall Art
- Frame: 1 1/4" Satin Black. Mat: Polar White.
- Glazing: UV and shatter resistant acrylic. Manufactured in the USA from top quality materials.
- Comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper.
- Made in the USA.-Frame: 1.25".-Print: 15.75" H x 19.75" W.-Outside Frame: 24" H x 28" W, 9 lbs. Color/Finish: -Satin Black finish frame.
This, is my personal favorite. A framed print by Edward Weston. Among the twentieth century’s most influential art photographers, Edward Weston is widely respected for his many contributions to the field of photography. Along with Ansel Adams, Weston pioneered a modernist style characterized by the use of a large-format camera to create sharply focused and richly detailed black-and-white photographs.
He spent the years 1923–1926 in Mexico City as a part of an international milieu of creative minds attracted by the post-revolutionary excitement of political activists and artists such as Diego Rivera, Jose Clemente Orozco, Tina Modotti, and others. From the moment he returned to the United States, he began making work that would fundamentally change the direction of photography in this country.