It's currently the most beautiful morning so far this year... the sun is shining and birds are singing and I know Spring is certainly on its way. My mind was partly on the beautiful morning, partly on the wedding my oldest daughter attended this weekend and partly on the coffee I was sipping. That's when I started to think about coffee themed wedding favors.
This isn't a 'review' kind of post because I married many years ago and haven't tried these items, but was just thinking about how much I'd like to receive this kind of favor at a wedding. It's something cute, personalized to the couple, something I'd actually use and it's different... not the typical little netting full of almonds or little candy cup.
About the product
- Set of 24 Personalized Coffeee Favors
- Please let us know your personalization in the gift message section or email it.
- General house blend of ground Colombian beans. Makes 8 - 10 cups
- Great Favors for Weddings, Parties, Corporate Events and Special Celebrations
- Easy assembly with self-adhesive labels
Custom printed paper favor bags for candy buffets and other treats. The perfect addition to your wedding or other event!
- Set of 25 bags in single ply white or kraft brown paper. Measurements are:
- Small 1/4 Lb - 4x6" (10x15.25 cm)
- Medium 1/2 Lb - 5x7.5" (12.5x19 cm) – most popular size
- Large 3/4 Lb - 6.25x9.25" (16x23.5 cm)
These are sold by the sheet and each size/shape has a specific number of stickers per sheet. See the "quantity per order" chart in the images for more information.
You might also be interested in these related products from Amazon;