My hot, black, strong, rich, morning coffee...
from a travel mug!
In July I may have mentioned I was ordering a travel mug from Amazon... ok, I was so excited I shouted it from the roof tops, because I was pretty jazzed. And? I was NOT let down. I love it.
I ordered the GSI French Press style Java Press mug. (below)
GSI Outdoors Java Press
- 30 oz french press coffee maker that is simple and portable
- Crystal-clear, BPA-Free Carafe is lightweight and shatter-resistant allowing you to enjoy French Press coffee anywhere
- Double-walled, insulated lid holds in temperature while brewing and serving
- Silicone ring plunger design virtually eliminates coffee 'blow-by' for the most flavorful, mud-free coffee.
- Insulating EVA sleeve removes easily for cleaning.
You can see how great of a brew it made! A nice rich, dark brown coffee...
From this travel mug style French Press.
Here is what it looks like when it arrives in the box.
Taking it out, you can see the plunger, the mug and the directions - complete with images to make it super easy for those who hate to take the time to read anything.
Here you can see I've put the coffee in.
The filter is so fine, it keeps all those little crunchy coffee grounds where they are supposed to be... OUT of your coffee.
I loved it so much I often use it for my morning coffee... instead of saving it for my camping bin or my emergency bug out bag. I think I need to order one or two more. They are a little pricey; it will run you between $21-30 depending on the size and color you choose. But it pays for itself in no time at all. THUMBS UP!!!