I use my manual coffee grinder daily. It's not this one, but this one actually looks more sturdy and heavier than mine. I like to use k-cups but there is a level of guilt about using them since I drink a lot of coffee! Not only the cost (ouch!) but the little cups are filling our landfills. I allow myself a couple k-cups a day and then switch to grinding my own coffee beans and making it manually.
I have to admit, I also love the whole 'experience' of using a manual grinder.
There is something fulfilling about pouring in the beans, grinding them yourself... the aroma of the freshly ground beans is incredible. I use them for a pour-over method of coffee brewing so I watch the hot water going over the ground coffee beans, take a deep breath - smells so good! Then, raising the cup of coffee to my lips I inhale another breath of the freshly ground and brewed coffee before finally sipping. OH.... it's good. It's very good.
This is NOT my product description - it's a little hokey and cheesy (reminds me of a used car salesman) but it's how the seller listed their product so, eh. Enjoy it on that level if you can. I found through Amazon of course.
- Tired of stale pre-ground coffee, cheap plastic coffee grinders that fall apart on you, and coffee grinders that look out of place in your kitchen?
- Now you can save money and quickly and easily grind your own fresh and delicious coffee with the Clever Chef Manual Coffee Grinder!
- Sick of coffee grinders with hard-to-open grounds containers that spill grounds everywhere when you try to open them? The Clever Chef Manual Coffee Grinder has an easy-to-use drawer that the grounds are collected in as they are ground.
- The sturdy, wood and metal build gives this coffee grinder the durability you need. Measures 4.33 X 4.33 X 7 inches
- Backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (details below in description)