Sili-Dripper Silicone Collapsible Cone Coffee Filter Holder & Drip Brewer below is no longer available. But a comparible one currently available is the Ozark Trail model.
- Collapsible cone saves space for drawer or backpack storage makes it easy to bring camping, or store at the office.
- One simple, durable part is easily cleaned in the sink and is dishwasher safe.
- Brew delicious, home-made, drip brew coffee without expensive equipment.
- Easily use this single cup coffee maker while sitting beside the campfire.
- Carabiner included to make it easy to attach to your backpack or belt loop.
One of the FYI details I found while researching is that with very hot coffee and a level surface to the mug below, it can produce a tight seal, which slows down the dripping. Some people cut a tiny hole in the base so an air pocket cannot form between the mug and silicone brewer. Another person mentioned they put a straw through one of the drip holes to allow air to flow and therefore the coffee to drip through. Pour about 1/3 of your water, wait for the bloom, then slowly pour the rest through for a drip style brewed fresh cup of coffee. The amount of cups you make is based on how much coffee grounds you put in your brew filter. Works best with a #2 filter like these from Melitta.-
Melitta Cone Coffee Filters 40 Count #2 Natural Brown