Yesterday I was flipping through a circular that came in the mail from a local store and saw the Cuisinart Coffee Center listed for 199.99. Because I'm an Amazon affiliate, I always check to see if the same products I find 'interesting' are also available through Amazon and for a cheaper price. It was!
So this morning's coffee talk is the Cuisinart SS-15 12-Cup Coffee Maker and Single-Serve Brewer and as of this post it is listed on Amazon for approximately $45 less than my local retail store is selling it. And this listing also ships free so that saves a bundle as well.
Cuisinart SS-15 12-Cup Coffee Maker and Single-Serve Brewer, Stainless Steel
- 12-cup glass carafe with stainless steel handle
- Brew Strength Control - select BOLD for stronger coffee flavor
- Gold-tone coffee filter lets only pure coffee flavor flow through
- Single-Serve serving sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz
- Includes Cuisinart's Home Barista Reusable Filter Cup which lets you use your own coffee, K-Cup pod compatible as well
Control PanelFully Automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean, Bold coffee option, temperature control, and auto off (0-4 hours).
Featuring a fully programmable 12-cup coffeemaker on one side and single-serve coffeemaker on the other with the option of 6, 8, or 10 oz. brew size.
I found an easy to read chart on the Amazon listing to compare the 3 versions offered by Cuisinart - the SS-5, the SS-10 and the SS-15.
Currently (as of this morning) there are just under 850 reviews for this particular product with a 4 out of 5 stars listed!