It's the day after Thanksgiving. Family members are working so I'm here alone. The perfect time to get things done. Anything. Everything.
Because that's what I'm getting done.
I vacuumed. That's about it.
- Normally today might have found me putting up our Christmas trees and decking the halls with boughs of holly.
- The bathroom needs to be deep cleaned and the stone shower enclosure scrubbed.
- Dishes from last night still waiting my attention in the kitchen sink.
- No... please, no.
- Donation boxes lined up waiting for me to go through more closets, dressers and rooms.
- I have 3 gallons of paint that have been sitting in the garage for 6 months waiting for me to paint the family room.
- Taking down all the blinds and washing them in the bathtub, cleaning out the freezer, getting started on holiday Christmas baking, going through baby clothes and maternity clothes boxes, making up the guest room beds, finding new curtains for the office, online Christmas shopping - or at least LOOKING as I've not bought one single thing for anyone, finishing the Christmas letter, addressing Christmas envelopes, cutting the dogs nails... all are legit things on the TO DO list.
Instead, I am pondering another cup of coffee and going to read a book.
But if you are so inclined to do some shopping online at Amazon today, might I ask you to get there through my link? If you plan to buy anything there.... for today, for a birthday, for Christmas or even just get some coffee or groceries, please consider going there through my link to get there. Thanks so much! Amazon by Coffee Talking